Production – Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The production team manages relations with OEMs and subcontractors, organizing the mass-production of Einride’s autonomous vehicles. They cast the intelligent movement vision in aluminium, polymer and steel.
As Manufacturing Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Ensure manufacturability and serviceability in our products.
- Work as a bridge between product development and production.
- Work with manufacturing setup and processes.
- Engineering degree
- At least five years experience from similar tasks, preferably within automotive.
- Flexible and with high level of personal responsibility
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org.