Operations - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Project manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Managing installation projects at customer sites (e.g. requirement analysis, solution design, test management etc.) in close interaction with our customers
- Plan and execute strategic assessment studies (and other pre-studies)
- Drive internal projects (incl. workshops, process design etc.)
- At least 3-5 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members, reporting to senior management (CXO)
- Experience from both pre-study work, and (large) implementation projects
- Independent, goal-driven, and takes clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com