Architect / Lead developer with cloud experience
Operations – Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Architect / Lead developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, high performing, high-volume, distributed cloud solutions.
- Participate with business analysts in requirements gathering, analysis, and specification, providing technical expertise and recommendations.
- Act as liaison between business & developers.
- Proven ability of programming and architectural design.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in developing on Azure or other cloud.
- Working in a distributed solution landscape.
- Location: Stockholm
- Type: full-time
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org