Production – Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The production team manages relations with OEMs and subcontractors, organizing the mass-production of Einride’s autonomous vehicles. They cast the intelligent movement vision in aluminium, polymer and steel.
As Design Engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Design various components and parts for the vehicle with 3D CAD.
- Select suitable manufacturing processes and materials based on product requirements.
- Package, control, modify and maintain drawings and parts lists.
- Engineering degree specializing in mechanical engineering or relevant similar experience.
- Ability to work in a team, quick comprehension, analytical thinking and independent working methods.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Catia V5/V6.
- Location: Gothenburg
- Type: full-time
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at email@example.com