Tech - Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a network engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Assume responsibility for data communication in a full-stack solution for autonomous, electric transport.
- Work across the whole tech stack, from vehicle to cloud to remote driving, designing and configuring efficient and scalable network setups for both LAN and WAN setups in wired and cellular settings.
- Create new software tooling to help other engineers in both development and production environments.
- You have a breadth of experience in network engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts, tools and domains.
- You promote quality in your work, and understand how to create solutions with supreme performance and uptime.
- You have experience as a software developer and feel motivated to create software that helps people and systems diagnose and understand network conditions using Go and Linux.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at email@example.com