Management & others – Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Management and Financial team is responsible for long term strategy, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As Accounting Manager at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Responsible for invoices, salary and expenses day to day
- Reporting and delivering analyzes/follow ups to the management team
- Handling all aspects of financial closure (monthly, quarterly, yearly)
- Relevant experience, at least five years
- Previous responsibility of financial closure
- Probably a background from startup and/or international environments
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org