Lead Test Engineer
Tech – Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
At Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
As the Lead Test Engineer you will play a big part in building up our test and verification team as well as form and develop a comprehensive strategy for autonomous and all-electric heavy vehicles including workflow, quality and planning.
- Autonomous heavy vehicle R&D testing and verification
- Plan and lead test processes and test specifications
- Analyze and create design verification methods to validate system requirements from safety analysis, stakeholders and more
- Experience in hardware testing, e.g vehicle, heavy vehicle, electric driveline testing and/or hardware-in-the-loop tests
- Experience in autonomous vehicle testing, e.g ADAS
- Experience in creating design verification methods from system requirements and group them into test sessions
This position is based in Gothenburg and expect frequent travel to test track facilities at AstaZero/Borås. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org