Experienced Systems Engineer
Tech - Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The software team is responsible for Einride’s human-machine interface and machine learning systems. They shape the personality of your future fellow road travellers.
As experienced system engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Conceptualize and detail system architecture; spanning both hardware and software for autonomous electric vehicles.
- Specify communication interfaces, integrate external products and implement vehicle control code.
- As an experienced systems engineer at Einride you will also easily switch between embedded and more high level languages such as Go / Golang, Java, etc. as you navigate between our different products.
- You have a deep technical understanding of embedded products, field buses and can determine feasibility of emerging technology.
- You are comfortable writing low-level C code and have prior experience with Matlab/Simulink and/or CodeSys/openSYDE.
- Open mind for leaning in and learning new technologies and modern languages such as Go is a must to fit into our culture.
- Experience with ISO26262 and Safety certified SW is highly meritorious.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergius at email@example.com