Experienced Perception and Localization Developer
Tech - Stockholm, Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The autonomous driving team is responsible for designing and building world class software solutions enabling all-electric, autonomous transportation, using modern software development tools and methodologies with a unique mix of development experience from Sweden’s automotive and consumer software scene.
As a senior developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Develop a deep understanding of the technologies required to deliver on the technology roadmap for a world class perception and localization platform for autonomous driving.
- Identify, initiate and maintain collaboration with strategic partners necessary to deliver on the technology roadmap.
- As an experienced engineer you are comfortable with working both on the conceptual level as well as implementing your solutions into the company tech stack (Linux, Go, gRPC)
- Push the envelope for quality and throughput by teaching and mentoring your colleagues.
- You have recent experience with developing complex functional architectures for perception and localization software. Preferably also experience with automotive sensors and systems.
- You are a pragmatic problem solver who loves to learn new skills and technologies, and you are comfortable with taking decisions on high-level architecture and strategic technology choices.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate, Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org