Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
HR is responsible for staffing the frontline with specialists in wide-ranging fields, and for making them feel at home in a fast-moving operation.
As HR Generalist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Recruitment including employer branding, search, interviews and administration
- Onboarding and other initiatives to strengthen the Einride culture and identity
- HR processes such as performance management, salary reviews and insurances
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Education within HR
- High social skills, driven and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Maja Parker at firstname.lastname@example.org