Cloud Software Architect
Tech - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The team you’ll be joining is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Software Architect at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and high performance distributed cloud solutions.
- Participate with business analysts in requirements gathering, analysis, and specification, providing technical expertise and recommendations.
- Guide and energize the broader software team to launch systems which meet these business needs with an agile, high paced cadence.
- You have a proven ability in programming and architectural design.
- You have a minimum 4 years experience developing on Google Cloud Platform or similar.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergius at email@example.com