Backend Integration Developer
Tech - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The team you’ll be joining is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Backend Integration Developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Join an ambitious, highly motivated team in working hands-on in developing complex data and API integrations to enable autonomous, electric transport.
- Work cross-stack to process vehicle and order data into compelling visualisations and insights to solve customers’ needs.
- Drive backend development and data engineering on Google Cloud Platform.
- You have a passion for creating value from datasets and achieve this with a breadth of experience in producing clean, maintainable code.
- You constantly strive to expand your skill set and improve the quality of your work.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Associate Maja Parker at email@example.com