Tech - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission freight transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making flows of goods from A to B as efficient as possible.
The team you will be joining is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing customer infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As Optimizations Native at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will be mostly working in the following areas, but as things move fast, we would also love to see you tackling other problems as needed:
- Apply your OR knowledge within the logistics and vehicle routing context.
- Perform and evaluate (meta)heuristics-based optimization, constraint programming (CP), and apply constraint handling techniques to our optimization problems.
- Collaborate with other agile teams using tools like Git, CircleCI, MVN, Docker, and similar to build services in GCP.
We are thrilled to welcome you to our team if:
- You have a strong background in operations research and optimization and experience working in a similar role.
- You can show in-depth knowledge in vehicle routing, network design, load and scheduling optimization or supply chain optimization using (meta)heuristics and Monte-Carlo simulations.
- You are fluent in at least one programming language like Java, C++, Go / Golang or similar.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergius at firstname.lastname@example.org