Tech - Göteborg
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a security engineer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Assume responsibility for the architecture and implementation of secure data communication in a full-stack solution for autonomous, electric transport.
- Ramp up quickly in the full company tech stack (Linux, Google Cloud Platform, gRPC, Go, TypeScript). Push the envelope for security with hands-on patching and by teaching and mentoring your colleagues.
- Lead threat modeling workshops and conduct security architecture reviews.
- You have a wide breadth of experience, from networks and systems to software engineering.
- You understand how to create systems that are secure by design, such that security can co-exist with fast-paced development and continuous delivery.
- You know the cost of encryption, signatures and HMACs, and have a sense of their impact in a real-time system.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is full-time and based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergius at firstname.lastname@example.org