Chief Commercial Officer
Management & others - Stockholm
Einride is part commercial enterprise and part revolutionary movement, bent on a complete transformation of the transportation industry. The company was founded in 2016 and develops intelligent transportation solutions – sustainable, cost-effective and safe – and has gained global recognition for the first truck specifically designed for electric propulsion and autonomous driving.
The commercial team is spearheading Einride's efforts to attract more companies and organizations to join the intelligent movement and help them transition them into a sustainable transport system. The team is responsible for business development, sales strategy, client acquisition and client relations.
As Chief Commercial Officer at Einride, you'll be joining an extremelly talented team of smart, ambitious, creative and kind-hearted people who is challenging conventional thinking and breaking new ground to help transport intensive companies reduce its carbon footprint while lowering costs and improving road safety.
- Responsible for Einride´s short term and long term business development and sales efforts
- Manager for team of business developers
- Help drive Einride´s strategic agenda as part of the company's management team
- Experienced leader with a background in management positions
- Previous experience within relevant areas such as SaaS/TaaS or logistics
- A background from international and agiles companies is positive
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org