Communications Coordinator (Internship)
Communications - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible. Einride has quickly established itself as a globally recognized brand in its category, with a clear purpose to develop a sustainable transport system that can radically reduce CO2 emissions, while improving efficiency and increasing road safety.
This is a great entry level opportunity to get a 360 view of the communications profession in a fast-growing tech company. We offer a paid internship (start in December 2019 or January 2020) with the possibility of gaining full-time employment after the period ends (minimum 3 months). This position is based in Stockholm.
You will be working in our communications team on a variety of different external and internal communication activities to continue to build our brand and create engagement among key audiences. We work closely with the marketing team and you will gain unique knowledge and experience in both strategic and tactical marketing communications activities.
- Manage media monitoring, follow up on key metrics – compile reports
- Support external communications activities
- Coordinate ongoing work with PR-agencies and other partners
- Manage practical issues related to press events
- Draft press releases and answers to media
- Draft articles for Einride’s website
- Support internal communications activities
- Coordinate and plan team meetings and monthly updates
- Draft texts for internal communications (mail, slack etc)
- Support Adam Nelvin, our head of Public Affairs – with research, analyzing reports and compiling memos
- Support marketing team with social media activities and events
- Academic degree or equivalent, work experience a plus but not required
- You have a creative mindset, a genuine passion for communication, love writing (in both Swedish and English, any additional language skills are welcome) and would like nothing more than to pitch your first story to TechCrunch
- You are highly organized, a team player and not afraid to roll up your sleeves to help out, which may mean researching legislation related to self-driving technology, helping out building a remote driving station or jumping on a flight to a tech event somewhere in the world (yes, this role may require some travelling)
- You are a social media native and if you can produce and edit video, well then that’s a great big bonus, as we produce a lot of content for our digital channels
We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org.