Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Management and Financial team is responsible for long term strategy, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As Accountant Associate at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Reconcile and manage accounts
- Monthly and yearly closing
- Be a part of reporting and controlling
- Minimum of one years relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- As a person you are a doer with an eye for details that thrives in an flexibel environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Recruiter Christian Bergius at email@example.com