Marketing & PR - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The marketing team is responsible for brand development, language and visuals. Modern warrior-poets, they make the revolution look good.
As Marketing Associate at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan and coordinate marketing projects such as events, film and still productions and social media content
- Responsible for time plans, budgeting and budget follow-up within specific projects
- Contact person for internal and external partners/agencies
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Academic degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to think creatively and execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- A can-do mentality and love for awesome execution
- Proactive by nature and enjoy a fast-paced working environment
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually. If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist, Anna Fredrikson at firstname.lastname@example.org