Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The software team is responsible for Einride’s human-machine interface and machine learning systems. They shape the personality of your future fellow road travellers.
As a Software Engineer in Optimization at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Developing software in Java and Go / Golang on Google Cloud Platform.
- Applying your outstanding software engineering skills in the route optimization context and similar challenging problems in the logistics space.
- Using our existing optimization methods and solvers based on (meta)heuristics or constraint programming (CP), and developing new ways of tackling our optimization problems.
- You have a breadth of experience in software engineering, and you constantly push yourself to improve your skills and understand new concepts and domains.
- You have a background in applied mathematics, operations research, combinatorial algorithms or an interest in complex optimization problems such as vehicle routing, network design, load and scheduling optimization or supply chain optimization.
- You are driven, self-directed, and want to work in a high-paced start-up environment.
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Oscar Söderlund at email@example.com or HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org.