Management & others - Stockholm
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Central Office team is responsible for long term strategy, legal, investor relations and HR. Dealmakers and fund-raisers, they keep the revolution going.
As General Counsel at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Overall responsibility for legal matters.
- Support Public Affairs in matters of policy.
- Support the commercial team, guiding new clients into the world of autonomous electrified transport
- Enable the growth of Einride by supporting Tech, Marketing, Finance and HR in day to day legal matters
- Manage relations with law firms
- Degree of Master of Laws
- Experience from a fast-paced environment
- An interest in tech and the international start up scene.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org