Care to join us in our journey towards a sustainable future?
Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles. Einride has quickly established itself as a globally recognized brand in its category, with a clear purpose to develop a sustainable transport system that can radically reduce CO2 emissions, while improving efficiency and increasing road safety.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble Product Designer who is passionate about creating practical, simple and human solutions to complex problems that will help move the design at Einride forward.
What you will do:
You'll be joining our Customer Experience team with a bunch of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, and work towards a sustainable future.
- Set a new standard for design in the field of autonomous and electric transportation
- Design engaging experiences by translating your visual skills into excellent user interfaces in an iterative manner, taking care to validate your concepts with customers and your fellow teammates
- Ensure high design quality in what we ship to our users, in close collaboration with our developers
Who you are:
- You are a visual designer at heart with a minimum of 3 years experience designing app/web interfaces and services
- You value the importance of human centered design and actively seek user feedback to adapt your design decisions
- You love to include your colleagues in the design process and communicate your vision and ideas
- You believe it is obvious to work with insights rather than opinions
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com