Full Stack Data Scientist
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission freight transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making flows of goods from A to B as efficient as possible.
The team you will be joining is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing customer infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Full Stack Data Scientist at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You will be mostly working in the following areas, but as things move fast, we would also love to see you tackling other problems as needed.
- Analyse logistics plans and real time truck data to build and verify our models which produce insights and forecasts within our products
- Be a core part of a team within the Software org, building products and spreading data literacy
- Collaborate with other agile teams using tools like Git and CircleCI to build production-ready services in Google Cloud Platform
- A background in producing insights and building models from large real world datasets
- Interest in diving into the details of logistics flows to make the sustainability revolution happen
- Fluency in Java, Golang, Python or similar in an industry setting, and a willingness to adopt Golang with the support of the team
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Bergius at firstname.lastname@example.org