Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for the development of Einride’s intelligent routing software and for integrating Einride’s solution with existing client infrastructure. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a remote truck operator at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Einride's first dedicated remote truck operator
- Operate Einride’s pods – both commercially and for R&D purposes
- Work closely with the tech team to develop Einride’s remote driving station and shape the future of trucking
- Driver's license category C
- Experience from leading and/or building a team
- An interest in tech and experience from a high pace working environment
- Proficiency in both Swedish and English
The position is based in Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com