Communications - Stockholm
As Communications Director at Einride you are responsible for the communications strategy and to create and follow a roadmap for stories and press activations placing Einride as the thought leader within freight mobility, technology and sustainable deliveries.
This means ownership of media relations, investor relations, internal communications, change communications, speaking opportunities and a supportive and collaborative role in handling social media, events and public affairs.
The function is global and covers all markets of interest to the company: Europe, the US, China, and others.
- Craft and execute communications strategy for building and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Work with the management and marketing team on markets around the world to plan and optimize publicity and campaigns
- Draft and finalize press releases
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media in order to drive communication objectives and generate accurate and positive coverage
- Remain up to speed on the latest news in the technology, mobility and automotive spaces
- Brief and create messaging and supporting research for Einride’s key spokespeople for announcements, panels and interviews
- Build a world class global communications team
Who you are
- 7+ years relevant communications experience
- A firm belief in a technological shift to fight climate change and change the world
- Excellent writing, organizational and presentation skills in English
- Proficiency in other languages is a plus
- Strong media relationships and the ability to establish new media contacts
- Ability to travel internationally on a regular basis
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org