Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The Market & Customer Experience team is responsible for creating brand and product awareness and ensuring a coherent experience of the Einride brand. Through design, events, activations and storytelling we aim to create an emotional brand and customer experience.
As a UI Designer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
What you can expect to do:
- Create great digital products - this is our passion
- Work iteratively on initial concepts, prototypes, and detailed designs informed by user research, marketplace and behavior trends, and your best ideas
- Participate in a hands-on manner through all product phases, from strategy to launch to optimization (this job is not just about making wireframes or participating in one phase)
What we're after:
- You’re a talented designer with previous experience from working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily and always think digital first
- You can take what is sometimes only an imperceptible hint of an idea, and with your team nudge, wrench it into a beautiful experience
- Proven ability to propose creative concepts during initial project phases and the ability to deliver on those ideas and the ideas of others through detailed design
- You thrive when given the opportunity to solve complex UX problems and persist the product strategy skills to deliver best-in-class visual design solutions
Please note that a design portfolio is an essential part of your application, and a requirement to be considered for this role.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com