Autumn Internship Within Business Development
Join our journey toward a sustainable future!
Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Intern at the business side of Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
You'll work with one or several of these areas:
- Build value identification models for Einride customers
- Help build various high impact business strategies (customers, partners etc), key outbound targets for shipper offering
- Build deep insights on the transport industry landscape globally
- Evaluate the current charging infrastructure landscape (value chain actors, business models and pricing)
- Build deep understanding on the software and cloud landscape for the transport industry
- Master’s student within Finance and/or Engineering
- Driven, self going and with high analytical skills.
This position is based in Stockholm. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible. Last date to apply is the 31th of July 2020.
If you have any questions, please contact Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com