Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The operations team is responsible for integrating Einride’s solution in terms of both software and hardware with existing client infrastructure and to do so in a future proof way. Putting theory into practice, they get the wheels of change spinning.
As a Project manager at Einride you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Plan and execute strategic assessment studies (and other pre-studies)
- Managing installation projects at customer sites (e.g. transport analysis, solution design, project management etc.) in close interaction with our customers
- Drive internal projects (incl. workshops, process design etc.)
- At least 3-5 years as a project manager, preferably at a consultant firm in projects managing team members, with a focus on supply chain projects
- Experience from both strategic, and (large) implementation projects
- Independent, problem solver at different levels, and takes clear ownership of tasks
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org