Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Web Developer at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- You will work with web related products, starting off by helping the marketing and design team in the development of our website and thereafter gradually blend in to our full stack development team
- You will join a highly autonomous team where possibilities to be curious and learn new things are always around the corner
- Your personal development is supported by mentoring functionalities and new roles and accountabilities often arise within this fast growing company
- Ambition and motivation to become a top tier developer
- Wants to create intuitive beautiful user interfaces.
- Passionate about creating high quality maintainable code for daily releases
- Strong knowledge of Typescript
- Knowledge in React, CSS and Git
Recommended additional knowledge:
- Continuous integration and deployment
- GCP, Linux and docker
This position is based in Stockholm. If you have not graduated yet, there is a possibility for you to start by working part time. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Director Mattias Nagér, firstname.lastname@example.org