Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride is creating a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
The hardware team is responsible for pushing the boundaries of remote assisted autonomous driving and all-electric propulsion, giving Einride’s vehicles the stamina, awareness, connectivity and intelligence to operate in increasingly difficult environments.
As CHA at Einride, you'll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Accountable for strategy regarding HW architecture and build
- Design novel SAE J3016 Level 4 compliant battery electric hardware platform.
- Take part in supplier discussions and selection.
- Present hardware strategy and create material.
- You are a visionary with a strategic mindset
- You are comfortable with challenging the status quo of hardware development
- You have a good understanding of the hardware industrialization process
This position is based in Stockholm or Gothenburg. We recommend that you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR-Director Mattias Nagér at firstname.lastname@example.org