Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a software engineer at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Work with talented people to build the Freight Mobility Platform that enables the transition towards autonomous and electric transport
- Experience fast growth by working cross-functionally with our entire tech stack and organization
- Have the possibility of making a large impact by being a key player in a fast-growing, fast-moving startup
- Contribute to your team’s strategy and goals by turning dialog with customers and users into actionable ideas
We expect that you:
- Value teamwork and have tools to increase collaboration within your team and across team boundaries
- Are willing to share knowledge and experience with your colleagues by means of mentoring and leading by example
- Have experience of building and operating continuously deployed microservice systems 24/7
- Have made a few large scale design decisions and learnt from their consequences
- Have experience of or are willing to learn all layers of our tech stack (Linux, Google Cloud Platform, gRPC, Go, C/C++, TypeScript, and Rust)
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Director Mattias Nagér at email@example.com or VP Engineering Pia Fåk Sunnanbo firstname.lastname@example.org