Part commercial enterprise, part revolutionary movement, Einride leads the transition to a zero-emission transportation system, based on autonomous, all-electric vehicles, coordinated by an intelligent routing software — making the journey from A to B as efficient as possible.
As a Lead Security Engineer at Einride, you’ll be joining a top talent team of ambitious, creative, kind-hearted people who challenge conventional thinking, think big, and aim for zero.
- Analyze and manage security risks of the Freight Mobility Platform, a growing enterprise SaaS service that enables the transition toward sustainable, autonomous and electric transport
- Have the possibility of making a large impact by being a key player in a fast-growing, fast-moving startup
- Lead the Information Security Program for Einride’s Freight Mobility Platform and grow the security function to scale with the organization’s needs
We expect that you:
- Have the ability to think analytically and holistically about security risk in a SaaS platform, and communicate about it effectively 360 degrees to team members, management and customers
- Value teamwork and have the tools to spread security awareness and coach colleagues in implementing effective security risk mitigations
- Have proficiency in modern software development and can work with hands on software implementation in a cloud native platform environment as needed
- Value a modern approach to security, where the right tooling and automation enables feature teams to build and ship secure features with minimal friction
- Have at least 5 years of experience working in modern software product companies, with at least 3 years of experience focused on security
This position is full-time and based in Stockholm and/or Gothenburg. We recommend you submit your application as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.
If you have any questions, please contact HR Generalist Anna Fredrikson at email@example.com or Chief Software Architect Oscar Söderlund at firstname.lastname@example.org.